Breadboard is a piece of hardware prototype stage for designing and building electronic devices. It allows you to build an electronic circuit without any soldering instead, you poke your components and wires into the small contact holes arranged in rows and column connected by lines of metal, then you can connect your components together with single strand wires or breadboarding wires to form your circuit.
- Electrical connection remains same for the (1), (4) and (2), (3).
- In (1), (4) rows are linked horizontally.
- In (2), (3) columns are linked vertically.
- There is no interconnection between (1), (4).
- There is interconnection between the rows in (1), (4).
- There is no interconnection between the columns in (2), (3).
- There is no interconnection between (2), (3).
- Usually (1), (4) is used for power supply connections as we find many supply points in the circuits.
- Current and voltage limits – 100mA, 50V.
- Contact wear-out – While building circuits make sure the wire pokes into the holes strongly.
contact us for any queries at email@example.com